Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €979 (₨139,073) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)