Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,088 (₨156,921) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)