Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,290 (₨161,910) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)