Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25949 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,608 (10,049TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)