Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,239 (﷼ 48,087,852) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)