Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.338 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,974 (Dinar 3,717) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)