Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.226 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,948 (Dinar 2,405) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)