Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.241 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,569 (Dinar 2,070) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)