Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,191 (Dinar 1,903) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)