Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,374 (Dinar 2,015) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)