Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,189 (Dinar 1,901) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)