Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04558 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,375 (Mex$ 30,173) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)