Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,995 (﷼ 102,988,655) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)