Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27329 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,697 (S/. 9,870) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)