Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,715 (CH$3,405,204) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (41 minutes ago)