Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21138 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,585 (RM12,231) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)