Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21221 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,641 (RM7,734) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)