Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21306 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,758 (RM8,253) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (42 minutes ago)