Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 ($3,097) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)