Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,131 ($5,535) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)