Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,840 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)