Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,885 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)