Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)