Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,822 (£5,712) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)