Cost of living comparison between Inverness, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,376 (£4,809) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)