Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,491 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)