Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,768 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)