Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,837 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)