Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)