Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)