Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,177 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (41 minutes ago)