Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,681 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)