Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,587 ($3,046) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)