Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,237 (R$ 8,702) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)