Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,197 (R$ 14,976) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)