Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24684 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,936 (R$ 7,842) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)