Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22643 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,175 (R$ 9,607) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)