Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,294 (R$ 14,723) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)