Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,755 (1,257,691 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)