Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,366 (Php82,447) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)