Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,739 in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)