Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,861 (¥242,839) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (37 minutes ago)