Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 (¥227,514) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)