Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,759 (¥229,952) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)