Cost of living comparison between Ica, Peru and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27491 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,176 (S/. 7,915) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)