Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 EUR / YER
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,720 (721,436 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)