Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,344 ($3,746) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)