Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,968 ($2,243) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)