Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,840 (759,971 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)