Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,118 (906,058 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)