Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21532 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,363 (6,330 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)