Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21477 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,430 (6,660 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)