Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,605 (11,854 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)