Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21996 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,774 (12,609 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (33 minutes ago)