Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,739 (E£ 34,035) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)