Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04801 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,102 (E£ 43,793) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)