Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04614 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,290 (E£ 27,950) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)