Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,342 (元10,566) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)