Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,798 (元20,578) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)