Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12852 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,351 (元10,509) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)