Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,985 in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)