Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)