Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 (Q28,824) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)