Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11073 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,791 (Q16,174) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)