Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24893 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,609 (S/. 6,463) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)