Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26304 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,434 (S/. 5,450) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)