Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26454 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,665 (S/. 6,293) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)