Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,715 (61,016 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)