Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (83,876 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)