Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02596 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 (84,940 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)