Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02714 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,325 (159,326 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)