Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02630 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,049 (153,970 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)