Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02747 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,256 (82,146 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)