Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,831 (146,490 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)