Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02848 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,287 (80,293 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)