Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02766 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,247 (81,255 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)