Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02841 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,187 (76,985 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)