Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02831 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 (89,778 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)