Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02781 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,267 (81,505 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)