Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02840 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,252 (79,295 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)