Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41391 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €930 (2,248 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)