Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,882 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 ($3,912) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)