Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (kr18,963) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)