Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 (kr20,964) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)