Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13429 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,646 (kr19,703) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)