Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13437 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,649 (kr19,712) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)