Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10498 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,146 (29,968 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)