Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10774 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 (29,950 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)