Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11705 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,445 (55,064 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)