Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10632 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 (31,613 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)