Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11801 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,712 (HK$65,351) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)