Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12129 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 167% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,358 (HK$68,912) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)