Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11840 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,548 (HK$63,750) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (32 minutes ago)