Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11911 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 164% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,240 (HK$69,187) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)