Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10368 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 122% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,993 (HK$38,512) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)