Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11023 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (HK$38,186) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)