Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,877 (39,674,962 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (28 minutes ago)