Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40830 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 41% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,063 (2,605 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)