Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €775 (473,036 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (31 minutes ago)