Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 54% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,498 (813,246 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)