Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,366 (元25,315) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)