Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,091 (元30,300) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)