Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12681 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,785 (元14,080) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)