Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (元14,163) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)