Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12825 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,925 (元15,010) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)