Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,786 (AU$8,195) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)