Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,035 (AU$8,504) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)