Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,837 (AU$4,539) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)