Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.699 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,731 (AU$8,196) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)