Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,588 (AU$4,065) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)