Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,156 (AU$5,007) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)