Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18905 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,101 (GH₵11,116) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)