Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22357 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,499 (GH₵20,123) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)