Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18205 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,129 (GH₵11,695) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)