Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,838 (48,949,481 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)