Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,381 (36,811,462 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)