Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,043 (72,857,066 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)