Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,878 (69,324,888 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (43 minutes ago)