Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,623 (43,719,626 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (43 minutes ago)