Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (¥436,175) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)