Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,959 (¥383,081) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)