Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,151 (¥767,817) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)