Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24475 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,300 (33,911 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)