Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 165% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,604 (34,997 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)