Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23805 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,493 (18,875 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)