Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23512 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 159% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,892 (16,553 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)