Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23952 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 170% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,121 (21,381 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)