Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,975 (35,193 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)