Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25492 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 175% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,934 (35,047 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)