Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)