Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,688 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)