Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,893 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)